Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ass hat award of the day goes to

I’m taking a child psychology class this semester and I’m thinking I may need to drop before I drive everyone crazy. Our first discussion topic was on whether or not caregivers should give attention to crying babies. Something I already have a huge opinion on. I am seriously disturbed by the number of people who posted saying that babies needed to be left to cry so that they will not become spoiled, clingy, or overly dependent. I’ve already done my post and reply but I cannot stop reading other peoples comments.

My favorite was posted today “Coming from a male's perspective I think we tend to shy away from coddling infants. How can you expect to grow and mature if someone is babying you all the time?

Really, that’s your position on the matter, we should not baby babies.

No comments: