Friday, October 14, 2011

Really?


Remember this post, the one that should have been titled with there is a 50% chance we wasted $30+sh. I was just cleaning out my inbox, its amazing the things I think of that need doing when I should be reading my econ book, and I came across an e-mail with this notice. And I thought to myself how does someone with kids have the time and energy to do something so silly. I don’t even have the time or energy to see if I have proof of purchase, and even if I did have the time I would not participate. I have a feeling the accuracy was overstated but I also knew there was a margin of error was pretty good, shoot even ultrasound techs get it wrong, you never know for sure what you’re having till they make their big debut. I think its nice that they are making the company make a donation to a charity, but I wonder how much money was spent on the case, how much was the judge paid for the his time. My solution to not getting an accurate result was to not buy the test again.


The comments to the post make me laugh, we were so sure we wanted a boy first but I’m pretty sure we got what we needed and I can’t imagine loving anyone more.




No comments: