Sunday, May 29, 2011

4 Months Old

Tierney is a jolly fat little thing. I’ll find out just how fat on the 7th. She also has some really long legs and I think its already time for me to start pulling pants and pj’s from the 6 month bag of clothes I have.

Its pretty easy to make her giggle which I love. Whenever people are around she will state at them with a silly grin waiting for them to say something or make eye contact with her, both things make her the happiest baby on the planet.

She has gotten really good at rolling over although sometimes I think she forgets she can go from her belly to her back. When she is on her belly she acts like she would like to move but just ends up going in a half circle and getting mad, its pretty funny.

She is really easy going and almost always in a good mood. She still sleeps lots and lots and I love her for it. We have gotten in the habit of nursing to sleep at nap time, but if I’m not around or am having a crazy morning she will fall asleep in her swing. We have also gotten into the habit of napping in her swing, I’m not sure when the last time she took a nap in her crib was. At night she will nurse and then lay in her bed and listen to music and look at her mobile till she falls asleep, and she stays asleep for the whole night most of the time. Since she goes to sleep on her own at night and stays asleep in her crib I’m not too worried about the probably not so good napping habits I started.

She’s entered into the grabby faze. If my hair is down, its going to get pulled out. If I’m eating or drinking something I have to keep it out of her reach or it will end up on the floor. You really do forget about these fun parts until you are going though them again.






Tierney 4 months...................... Keelin 4 months


They for sure have the same dad