Tuesday, October 11, 2011

5 Months...


That’s about how long its been since I posted. The girls will just have believe that 2011 happened and it was exciting a fun.

Since I last posted

We moved (I don’t recommend doing this with kids)


Tierney

mastered getting herself into a sitting position, crawling, pulling herself to standing, and standing alone.

grew two teeth, learned to clap, sign all done, and wave bye bye.

Started “solid” foods. She loves the meats (yuck),

vegies, and cereal. The only way she will eat fruit is if its chopped and she can feed herself. She also loves pizza and fries, what? No of course I don’t feed my kids that kind of crap.

She is working on learning to drink from a cup and I’ve broke her of nursing to sleep at nap, now if I could just get her to stop waking 2-3 times a night to nurse.

is the most cuddley, sweet baby, always giving me hugs and kisses.

Keelin

Is fully potty trained with the exception of the occasional accident because she is too busy/lazy to stop what she is doing and go

Sleeps through the night, and in her own bed, yes it did take

over 2 years for this to happen

People often comment on how big her vocabulary is but I’m not really familiar with how big it should be. I do enjoy her catch phrases. “what’s it called” “you know what I mean” “oh my gosh”

She knows the titles of every book that comes through the house, I can tell her the title of a library book once and later in the week she will bring it to me and ask me to read “insert title”, so I am often surprised at how good her memory is.

I want to sign her up for some sort of dance class. She loves to sing and dance and she really needs to work on her social skills and needs to be more willing to repeat things she is taught on command. Teaching her things is like pulling teeth because she does not want to give me any sort of feed back or follow my lead.

She has become aware of people’s moods and after she has done something naughty she asks me if I’m happy.

She has also been band from watching Calliou


Turns out being home full time and going to school ¾ time keeps me way busier then working full time and gong to school part time but I am going to try and post once a week.




No comments: